Wiki account

Andrés Maldonado Andrés Maldonado

Wiki account

Hello,

I would like to make some contributions on The Document Foundation’s
wiki. I've created an account on auth.documentfoundation.org, but when I
try to log in to the wiki, I get the error User cannot be authenticated.
Is the edition of the wiki still open to the public ?

Thanks in advance,

Andrés Maldonado
Intern at Linagora

Muhammet Kara Muhammet Kara

Re: Wiki account

Hi Andrés,

Wiki is still open to public. Could you please write to the TDF
hostmaster (/hostmaster/@/documentfoundation/.org) for help?

Best,

Muhammet