Wiki outage?

Nino Nino

Wiki outage?

Since more than 5 minutes, I'm not receiving a response from
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/

Regards,
Nino

Rui Moreira Rui Moreira

Re: Wiki outage?

It apears to be a
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Nino Novak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Since more than 5 minutes, I'm not receiving a response from
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/
>
> Regards,
> Nino

Volker Merschmann Volker Merschmann

Re: Wiki outage?

Hi Nino,

Am 25.08.2012 22:07 schrieb "Nino Novak" <[hidden email]>:

> Since more than 5 minutes, I'm not receiving a response from
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/

I can confirm this, some 25 minutes later.

Can someone please file a bug against the website project?
This is a case for our sysadmins.

Bye

Volker

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Wiki outage?

Hi,

Volker Merschmann wrote on 2012-08-25 22:37:
> I can confirm this, some 25 minutes later.
>
> Can someone please file a bug against the website project?
> This is a case for our sysadmins.

just briefly:
We are working on this. The move to the more powerful hardware is really
urgent, but time is missing. :-(

We are working on a fix.

Sorry agian for the inconveniences,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Rui Moreira Rui Moreira

Re: Wiki outage?

As i already told someone on the list before, i am a Linux Sysadmin
"fluent" with silverstripe and it's issues and i would like to join the
website admin team ....
What can i do .

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Florian Effenberger <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Volker Merschmann wrote on 2012-08-25 22:37:
>
>  I can confirm this, some 25 minutes later.
>>
>> Can someone please file a bug against the website project?
>> This is a case for our sysadmins.
>>

> just briefly:
> We are working on this. The move to the more powerful hardware is really
> urgent, but time is missing. :-(
>
> We are working on a fix.
>
> Sorry agian for the inconveniences,
> Florian
>
> --
> Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
> Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.**org/imprint<http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint>

Friedrich Strohmaier Friedrich Strohmaier

Re: Wiki outage?

Hi Rui, *,

Am 25.08.2012 22:43 schrieb Rui Moreira:
> As i already told someone on the list before, i am a Linux Sysadmin
> "fluent" with silverstripe and it's issues and i would like to join the
> website admin team ....

That's really cool to hear. We from admin team are actually discussing
how we can integrate new admins to help us without rising the burdon for
ourselves significantly.

> What can i do .

I'll contact You by private mail.

Thanks for Your offer.

> On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

[..]

>> We are working on a fix.

[..]

Gruß/regards