Windows Tab for LibO + F4 repeating function

Do Hong Phuc Do Hong Phuc

Windows Tab for LibO + F4 repeating function

Dear Guys, there's OfficeTab for Ms Office. I found the same for OOo:Tabbed
Windows Extension
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/WorkInProgress/Tabbed_Windows_Extension
but it doesn't work in version 3.3
Does anyone know which one is replacement for v3.3.0?

In Excel, F4 does function as repeating the most recent action while in
LibO, F4 key acts as Data Sources.
How we can assign F4 to repeat the most recent action?
Many thanks!

vuhung vuhung

Re: Windows Tab for LibO + F4 repeating function

# Please CC this email to the UX team

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Do Hong Phuc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> In Excel, F4 does function as repeating the most recent action while in
> LibO, F4 key acts as Data Sources.
> How we can assign F4 to repeat the most recent action?
Under OOo/LibO, I don't think we can bind that feature to a key other
than default.

OT:
Under Windows, I use Ctrl+Y to repeat the *last* recent action.
LibO/OOo: It is Ctrl+Shift-Y

I think that Ctrl-Y is easier the press; or we can assign
another key combos like Ctrl-2, Ctrl-3
# Are they assigned yet?

More OT:
Under Linux, we can use keymap to bind any keys.
Is that a good idea to make (as much as possible) LibO's shortcuts configurable?

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )