[Writer] Macro for "Edit->Links->[Select All]->Remove Links

Jambunathan K Jambunathan K

[Writer] Macro for "Edit->Links->[Select All]->Remove Links

Hello

Could someone help me with a Basic Macro that does

   "Edit->Links->[Select All]->Remove Links"

Jambunathan K.

jan-3 jan-3

Re: [Writer] Macro for "Edit->Links->[Select All]->Remove Links

Hello Jambunathan,

Could you tell what you did already to find out how this works – I (and
some others here, too) don't know the answer immediately and would need
to try something out as well and it makes sense to get to know what of
this you already did and with what success (or not)

Did you e.g. look at the API documentation at https://api.libreoffice.o
rg/ and/or at the (more learning friendly) documenents on http://www.pi
tonyak.org/oo.php ?

Kind Regards,
 Jan
Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Jambunathan K schrieb:
> Hello
>
> Could someone help me with a Basic Macro that does
>
>    "Edit->Links->[Select All]->Remove Links"

Why do you need a macro? You know, that you can multi-select in the list
in Edit-> Links and so break all links in one go?

Kind regards
Regina