Writer Table (drop-down list) Help

R5chwabe R5chwabe

Writer Table (drop-down list) Help

Hello!

I would like to know (if possible) how to insert a drop-down list in a cell,
from my table in the writer. Like the function (Data -> Validation -> List
of Values) in Calc. I would like to insert it directly into Writer, so I
don't need to link or something. If anyone can gently help me, i will be
gratefull. Thanks!

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Re: Writer Table (drop-down list) Help

I suggest using LibreOffice Help. For this you must be either connected
to the Internet when opening Help or have installed the Help download
for your LibreOffice version.

Using F1, open Help. Select Writer as the module. Enter "drop-down list"
in the selection box. What you should see is one link with the heading
Global above it. To the right you will see a lot of information on
creating a form.

If this is not what you want to do, then it is not possible to do what
you want.

Dan