Writer- alphabetical index with clickable links?

PDA1 PDA1

Writer- alphabetical index with clickable links?

The Table of Contents that I use has been configured (a long time ago)
to have links that when clicked on will take you to the specific place
in a document.

Can the same thing be done using an alphabetical index?

If so, can you tell me how to configure it?  I assume the
paragraph/styles must be modified.

Thanks,

Alek