Writer - grouping objects...

zed zed

Writer - grouping objects...

How do I select all frames and Group them, please.

Whatever I do, the Group item in Format>Group is greyed out. I cannot find
anything aplicable in the Help File.

Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

David
--
David Love
CURSOR: An expert in four-letter words.

steveedmonds steveedmonds

Re: Writer - grouping objects...

On 12/08/13 10:58 AM, David Love wrote:
> How do I select all frames and Group them, please.
>
> Whatever I do, the Group item in Format>Group is greyed out. I cannot find
> anything aplicable in the Help File.
>
> Can someone point me in the right direction, please?
>
> David
Hi. If you draw some items like line and ellipse and select them you can
group them.
I cannot group frames. but I can put frames anchored inside a parent
frame that is transparent and groups the other frames.
steve

Tom Tom

Re: Writer - grouping objects...

Is there any chance of uploading the files to Nabble so that we can have a go at working out what's going wrong?