XML import with xslt filter

steveedmonds steveedmonds

XML import with xslt filter

Hi, not sure if many are using xslt filters for XML import.
I have moved to LO Version: 6.1.3.2 and I have an XML file that will
open correctly with Tools>XML Filter Settings, select filter and click
"Test XSLTs..."

If I go to File>Open and select my filter and then the XML file I get
the text import dialogue and not a correct import.

Does this sound like a bug or am I now opening the XML incorrectly.

I am sure this filter worked fine in the LO 5 series.
Steve

steveedmonds steveedmonds

Re: XML import with xslt filter

Found a machine with LO 6.0.5... which works correctly, so this seems a bug
in 6.1 which I have filed.
Steve