a developer's goodbye

Winfried Donkers-3 Winfried Donkers-3

a developer's goodbye

Hi all,

The past 8 years I have had the honour and pleasure to contribute as
developer to LibreOffice (mainly Calc).

Alas, because of health reasons I must end my contributions.

It was great to be part of a large community focussed on making a great
open source project a success.

Thank you all!

Winfried

Fitoschido Fitoschido

Re: a developer's goodbye

Thank *you*, and I hope you get well soon!
Eike Rathke-2 Eike Rathke-2

Re: a developer's goodbye

Hi Winfried,

On Friday, 2019-10-11 15:02:07 +0200, Winfried Donkers wrote:

> The past 8 years I have had the honour and pleasure to contribute as
> developer to LibreOffice (mainly Calc).

And we have had the pleasure to have you as a contributor adding
valuable new and interoperable functionality to Calc.

> It was great to be part of a large community focussed on making a great open
> source project a success.

I can't say much more than what I wrote in my personal mail already ...

> Thank you all!

Thank you!

I wish you all the best!

  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: a developer's goodbye

Hi Winfried

Thank you for all the sweat to write the Help pages on the new Calc
functions you implemented in these 8 years. An absolute pleasure to go
back to college times and remind calculus and much more.

Get well soon.

Kind regards
Olivier

Em 11/10/2019 10:02, Winfried Donkers escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> The past 8 years I have had the honour and pleasure to contribute as
> developer to LibreOffice (mainly Calc).
>
> Alas, because of health reasons I must end my contributions.
>
> It was great to be part of a large community focussed on making a great
> open source project a success.
>
> Thank you all!
>

> Winfried

Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Comunidade LibreOffice
http://tdf.io/joinus
Heiko Tietze-5 Heiko Tietze-5

Re: a developer's goodbye

Hi Winfried,

one little 'thank you' from me but much more appreciation for the tremendous work you did from the community. Don't write in past tense, you will always be part of it.

All the best to you,
Heiko

On 11.10.19 15:02, Winfried Donkers wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The past 8 years I have had the honour and pleasure to contribute as developer to LibreOffice (mainly Calc).
>
> Alas, because of health reasons I must end my contributions.
>
> It was great to be part of a large community focussed on making a great open source project a success.
>
> Thank you all!
>

> Winfried

Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: [hidden email]

Muhammet Kara-3 Muhammet Kara-3

Re: a developer's goodbye

Hi Winfried,

It was a pleasure having you here, and thank you a lot for all of your
contributions!

I hope you get well soon.

All the best,
Muhammet

On 10/11/19 4:02 PM, Winfried Donkers wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The past 8 years I have had the honour and pleasure to contribute as
> developer to LibreOffice (mainly Calc).
>
> Alas, because of health reasons I must end my contributions.
>
> It was great to be part of a large community focussed on making a
> great open source project a success.
>
> Thank you all!
>

> Winfried

Markus Mohrhard Markus Mohrhard

Re: a developer's goodbye

Hello Winfried,

it was a pleasure working with you and you will always be part of the Calc team. It is sad that we never managed to meet in person (I think we missed each other by a few minutes at one FOSDEM) so I could not tell your in person how much I have appreciated your dedication to your work on Calc's formula engine.

I wish you all the best.

Cheers,
Markus