admin weekend first details

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

admin weekend first details

Hello,

here's some first details for the admin weekend end of July, so you can
plan your trips accordingly.

Robert will try to be in the hotel Friday afternoon. I expect that we
can have a small room to begin first introductions and discussions at
about 1500. Robert's driving by car from near Munich, maybe it makes
sense to join forces for carpooling.

Alex and I have an event in Munich in the evening and will fly in rather
late, I expect we won't be in the hotel before midnight. Luckily, Robert
volunteered to do the first round of discussions and tasks, so we can be
productive on Friday evening already.

So, in a nutshell, for those attending onsite, it's best to be in the
hotel by 1500 or so.

More to follow soon. ;-)

Florian

Mas/_gemini Mas/_gemini

Re: admin weekend first details

On Jun 4, 2013 8:20 AM, "Florian Effenberger" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> here's some first details for the admin weekend end of July, so you can
plan your trips accordingly.

> Robert will try to be in the hotel Friday afternoon. I expect that we can
have a small room to begin first introductions and discussions at about
1500. Robert's driving by car from near Munich, maybe it makes sense to
join forces for carpooling.

> Alex and I have an event in Munich in the evening and will fly in rather
late, I expect we won't be in the hotel before midnight. Luckily, Robert
volunteered to do the first round of discussions and tasks, so we can be
productive on Friday evening already.

> So, in a nutshell, for those attending onsite, it's best to be in the
hotel by 1500 or so.

> More to follow soon. ;-)
>
> Florian

deleted

Thanks Florian

Mas

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: admin weekend first details

Hi,

Mas wrote on 2013-06-06 23:39:
> Thanks Florian

you're welcome - looking forward having you with us virtually ;-)

Florian