automatic capitalization

Udvarias Ur Udvarias Ur

automatic capitalization

Dear LibreOffice users,

I've been using LibreOffice since day one. i.e. Since the fork from
OpenOffice. Calc, as I remember it, has always automatically capitalized
the first word, *of every line*, within a cell.

When I was using calc occasionally, I just changed it. Now I'm using
calc frequently and it has become a waste of time!

How can I disable this?

--
Udvarias Ur

This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird 52.7.0 on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.4 LTS.

Cette lettre a été générée et envoyée à partir de Thunderbird 52.7.0 sur Ubuntu Linux 16.04.4 LTS.

remygauthier remygauthier

Re: automatic capitalization

Hi,

You can disable auto capitalization from Tools > Auto Correct Options >
Options tab, Capitalize first letter of every sentence.

I hope this helps.

Rémy Gauthier.

mhenriday mhenriday

Den tis 10 juli 2018 kl 23:54 skrev Udvarias Ur <[hidden email]>:

> Dear LibreOffice users,
>
> I've been using LibreOffice since day one. i.e. Since the fork from
> OpenOffice. Calc, as I remember it, has always automatically capitalized
> the first word, *of every line*, within a cell.
>
> When I was using calc occasionally, I just changed it. Now I'm using
> calc frequently and it has become a waste of time!
>
> How can I disable this?
>
> --
> Udvarias Ur
>
> This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird 52.7.0 on Ubuntu Linux
> 16.04.4 LTS.
>
> Cette lettre a été générée et envoyée à partir de Thunderbird 52.7.0 sur
> Ubuntu Linux 16.04.4 LTS.

​Tools → ​Auto-correction options →Options ; remove the check from «Start
every sentence with a capital letter». (I'm translating here from the
Swedish, apologies for infelicities....)

Henri