autotext? question.

Thomas Blasejewicz-3 Thomas Blasejewicz-3

autotext? question.

Good morning
I probably made a really stupid mistake somewhere.
Yesterday I noticed (in one of my computers only) that when I enter
"Formula" and hit enter,
I get a table = 1 row/2 columns with the formula E=mc2 on the left and
running number on the right.

Unfortunately I cannot remember where and what I did to make this happen.
I checked: autotext, macros, autocorrect options, customize-> keyboard
(where I deleted "formula"-> F2)

Neither can I find this setting, nor did the keyboard customization have
any effect.

Does anyone have an idea where I should be looking.
This is apparently NOT a LibreOffice problem, but I would still be
grateful for hints.

Thomas

V Stuart Foote V Stuart Foote

Re: autotext? question.

That is the "Formula Numbering" standard autotext--shortcut is "FN".

Enter the shortcut, then apply the autotext with <F3>

And, to review all the established entries, standard, template and any
custom set in profile, Open the AutoTtext dialog with <Ctrl>+F3.

V Stuart Foote V Stuart Foote

Re: autotext? question.

Oh sorry , I see now. I'm not sure how you've linked the text string  "formula"<Enter>  to be a macro to launch the standard autotext.  Not aware it can be within LibreOffice.

Set as an os/DE keyboard macro--outside LibreOffice--but calling the "FN"+<F3> autotext?

Re: autotext? question.

On 2019/04/16 21:59, V Stuart Foote wrote:
> Oh sorry , I see now. I'm not sure how you've linked the text string  "formula"<Enter>  to be a macro to launch the standard autotext.  Not aware it can be within LibreOffice.
>
> Set as an os/DE keyboard macro--outside LibreOffice--but calling the "FN"+<F3> autotext?

I am very sorry for the commotion.
This afternoon I found out, that disabling the option "Display remainder
of the name as suggestion while typing"
seems to solve the "problem".

I am afraid, I have caused some unwanted excitement.
Thomas