banner xmas 2015

Emanuele Vezzaro Emanuele Vezzaro

banner xmas 2015

Hi,
i'm emanuele and i use LO from 2011.
I add a banner for xmas like Mr. Faccioli on request by Italo Vignoli.

Enjoy -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylrrnvco3shu2xy/merryoffice2015.png?dl=0

See you soon

Emanuele

Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

Re: banner xmas 2015

> i'm emanuele and i use LO from 2011.
> I add a banner for xmas like Mr. Faccioli on request by Italo Vignoli.
>
> Enjoy -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylrrnvco3shu2xy/merryoffice2015.png?dl=0
>
> See you soon
>
> Emanuele

Please consider that holidays don't take place in winter all around
the world but our project involves people from the entire world.

Antonio Faccioli - LibreItalia Antonio Faccioli - LibreItalia

Re: banner xmas 2015

Another simple proposal...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7nk7ceztwjrib4t/banner_pacco.png?dl=0

See you soon