choosing proper wiki-location for article on TSCP-classification

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

choosing proper wiki-location for article on TSCP-classification

Hi,

I'm preparing an article with background information on TSCP
classification, mostly on how to use and change policies.
That page could simply be e.g.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TSCP-classification ?

thanks,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: choosing proper wiki-location for article on TSCP-classification

Hello Cor

Your suggestion is perfectly acceptable.

If you think the contents should also go into a help page, please let me
know and I'll help you if necessary. TSCP is already introduced  in this
help page so far, but can be improved:

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.1/en-US/text/swriter/classificationbar.html

Kind regards

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: choosing proper wiki-location for article on TSCP-classification

Hello Olivier,

Olivier Hallot wrote on 19-03-18 20:49:

> Your suggestion is perfectly acceptable.

thanks,

> If you think the contents should also go into a help page, please let me
> know and I'll help you if necessary. TSCP is already introduced  in this
> help page so far, but can be improved:
>
> https://help.libreoffice.org/6.1/en-US/text/swriter/classificationbar.html

Will look at that too and let you know if there are ideas for improving.

Cheers,
Cor

jonathon-6 jonathon-6

On 03/19/2018 08:31 PM, Cor Nouws wrote:

> Will look at that too and let you know if there are ideas for improving.

I don't know if it was by accident, or by design, but users can create
more classification levels than BAILS defines. (IMNSHO, leave that
functionality in.)

I've also run into a couple of edge cases, where LibO does the
unexpected. I'm still going through the BAILS documentation, to figure
out if the unexpected is only from my I thought should happen, or if it
is unexpected from how BAILS defines things to happen.

jonathon

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

toki wrote on 3/20/18 12:21 AM:

> I don't know if it was by accident, or by design, but users can create
> more classification levels than BAILS defines. (IMNSHO, leave that
> functionality in.)
>
> I've also run into a couple of edge cases, where LibO does the
> unexpected. I'm still going through the BAILS documentation, to figure
> out if the unexpected is only from my I thought should happen, or if it
> is unexpected from how BAILS defines things to happen.

for your information: a wiki on extending, creating and translating
Classification policy files:
 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TSCP-classification

Cheers,
Cor