compiling Libreoffice online android doesn't display document.

Chetan Rawat Chetan Rawat

compiling Libreoffice online android doesn't display document.

Hi,
I have Build LOOL for android following instructions from this link
https://github.com/LibreOffice/online/blob/master/android/README, I have
used master branches for building both core and online repositories and have
compiled build for ArmV7 on ubuntu 18.04 machine but when opening any type
of document it just opens a white screen on the device, also when i try to
edit the document i can see the cursor but no text is visible as i type and
after i save the edited document and open it using other app the changes are
saved in the document.
 I am not sure if i have missed something in the build process could you
suggest some guide or solution to this problem.

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html
Miklos Vajna-6 Miklos Vajna-6

Re: compiling Libreoffice online android doesn't display document.

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 01, 2020 at 12:00:24PM -0700, Chetan Rawat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have Build LOOL for android following instructions from this link
> https://github.com/LibreOffice/online/blob/master/android/README, I have
> used master branches for building both core and online repositories and have
> compiled build for ArmV7 on ubuntu 18.04 machine but when opening any type
> of document it just opens a white screen on the device, also when i try to
> edit the document i can see the cursor but no text is visible as i type and
> after i save the edited document and open it using other app the changes are
> saved in the document.
>  I am not sure if i have missed something in the build process could you
> suggest some guide or solution to this problem.

Can you share your core.git and online.git configure options you used?

Also, any error or warning in the adb log?

Regards,

Miklos