contribution for user guide on EPUB-export

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

contribution for user guide on EPUB-export

Dear people,

In cooperation with a trainee documentation for EPUB-export has been
created.
I think it is of great use and would like to make it available for the
documentation team to include / use.

Is the best way to achieve that, putting it in Nextcloud/LOOL?

Thanks,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Re: contribution for user guide on EPUB-export

On 12/4/18 8:15 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:

> Dear people,
>
> In cooperation with a trainee documentation for EPUB-export has been
> created.
> I think it is of great use and would like to make it available for the
> documentation team to include / use.
>
> Is the best way to achieve that, putting it in Nextcloud/LOOL?
>
> Thanks,
> Cor

    I can not answer your question, but I am very interest in this
topic. I am well equated with calibre and have used it to create the
ePUB version from documentation written in ODT.

Dan

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: contribution for user guide on EPUB-export

Well, I guess the question is whether you see a shared folder named
"LibreOffice
Documentation" in your home file folder under NC?
If so, then yeah sure use it. You see the files are in folders for
languages, create a new one if you need to you or add it to an existing
folder, at least that makes sense to me.
If you do not see that shared workgroup folder in your home folder holler
back and that can be fixed.

Best wishes,

Drew

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 8:16 AM Cor Nouws <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear people,
>
> In cooperation with a trainee documentation for EPUB-export has been
> created.
> I think it is of great use and would like to make it available for the
> documentation team to include / use.
>
> Is the best way to achieve that, putting it in Nextcloud/LOOL?
>
> Thanks,
> Cor
>
> --
> Cor Nouws
> GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
> - vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
> - volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
> - Member Board The Document Foundation
> - http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: contribution for user guide on EPUB-export

Hello Cor

Em 04/12/2018 11:15, Cor Nouws escreveu:

> Dear people,
>
> In cooperation with a trainee documentation for EPUB-export has been
> created.
> I think it is of great use and would like to make it available for the
> documentation team to include / use.
>
> Is the best way to achieve that, putting it in Nextcloud/LOOL?
>
> Thanks,
> Cor

Yes. Please place it on the folder /Contents_Source/ under

/LibreOffice Documentation/English/

in NextCloud.

It will be 'phagocyted' into our guides and our help system !

Thank you for the contribution

Kind regards

PS I'm adding a text on OpenPGP document encryption in the same folder.

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: contribution for user guide on EPUB-export

Hi all,

thanks for the replies..

Olivier Hallot wrote on 12/4/18 4:10 PM:

> Yes. Please place it on the folder /Contents_Source/ under
>
> /LibreOffice Documentation/English/
>
> in NextCloud.

Not sure if I'm in the same Nextcloud,
Olivier, attached what I see.
   Nextcloud: Shared-Common-Documentation

Cor Nouws
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
- Member Board The Document Foundation
- http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: contribution for user guide on EPUB-export

Howdy Cor, Olivier

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 3:17 PM Cor Nouws <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> thanks for the replies..
>
> Olivier Hallot wrote on 12/4/18 4:10 PM:
>
> > Yes. Please place it on the folder /Contents_Source/ under
> >
> > /LibreOffice Documentation/English/
> >
> > in NextCloud.
>
> Not sure if I'm in the same Nextcloud,
> Olivier, attached what I see.
>    Nextcloud: Shared-Common-Documentation

I thought that directory under shared-common was deleted a couple weeks
back?

 @Cor I didn't know if Olivier had added you to the group or nor, and I've
never invited anyone directly before from within the NC UI.  Just in case
Olivier hasn't though, and assuming this works as I think it does, doing so
just now should give you the access you need here.

Hope that helps,

Drew

> Cheers,
>
> --
> Cor Nouws
> GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
> - vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
> - volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
> - Member Board The Document Foundation
> - http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: contribution for user guide on EPUB-export

Howdy Drew,

[apologies for the little delay - just some agenda-issues :\ ]

 Drew Jensen wrote on 12/10/18 4:43 PM:
> On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 3:17 PM Cor Nouws <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Not sure if I'm in the same Nextcloud, Olivier, attached what I
>> see. Nextcloud: Shared-Common-Documentation
>
> I thought that directory under shared-common was deleted a couple
> weeks back?
>
> @Cor I didn't know if Olivier had added you to the group or nor, and
> I've never invited anyone directly before from within the NC UI.
> Just in case Olivier hasn't though, and assuming this works as I
> think it does, doing so just now should give you the access you need
> here.

Wonderful - thanks!
Uploaded the file
"20181107_EPUB3_Libre_Ofiice_Writer_Manual_for_Export-as-EPub_V1-0-0_GL.odt".
(Hmm maybe someone with enough rights can rename it to *_LibreOffice_* :) )

If there's anything I can do.. And of course interested in the findings
of the team.

Cor