corrupt installer in archive

Nagy Ákos Nagy Ákos

corrupt installer in archive

Hi,

for QA tests I want to install LibreOffice 3.4.0.1 but the image is corrupt:
https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/3.4.0.1/win/x86/LibO_3.4.0rc1_Win_x86_install_multi.exe

Where can I found another installer?

--
Ákos

Re: corrupt installer in archive

Hi Nagy, *,

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Nagy Ákos <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for QA tests I want to install LibreOffice 3.4.0.1 but the image is corrupt:
> https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/3.4.0.1/win/x86/LibO_3.4.0rc1_Win_x86_install_multi.exe

Please describe in more detail how you determined that the image is
corrupt. I cannot confirm. It still matches the gpg signature, so it
is as it has been when initially released.

Windows might warn that the Codesigning was done with a key that has
expired in the meantime, but the file on our server is intact.

Please at least post the checksum of the file you downlaoded/retry the download.

> Where can I found another installer?

See above. If the installer from the archive doesn't work, then it
also won't work from another location, as the file would be the same.

ciao
Christian

Nagy Ákos Nagy Ákos

Re: corrupt installer in archive

Hi,

I retest the installer, and you are right, it's OK.
Yesterday I install 10-15 versions of LO, and I got an error only for
LO3.4.0.1, and I don't test the problem deeper. Finaly the problem is
came from the digital signature.
The 3.4.0.1 is not a signed binary, and windows drop an error windows,
that the file is corrupt, but finaly I can install it.

Sorry for that.

Ákos

--
Ákos