credits page

Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

credits page

Since I've noticed that credits page was missing from spanish site just
copied HTML content from http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/credits/ but I
wonder how that info is updated.

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: credits page

Le 31.07.2014 02:04, Daniel A. Rodriguez a écrit :
> Since I've noticed that credits page was missing from spanish site just
> copied HTML content from http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/credits/
> but I
> wonder how that info is updated.

Well, it's not systematically updated, so I don't think there's a
"method" for that, so to speak :-)

Best,

Charles.

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: credits page

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz schrieb am 2014-07-31 um 10:18:

> Well, it's not systematically updated, so I don't think there's a
> "method" for that, so to speak :-)

I think Cloph updates the credits page regularly, Cc'ing him.

Re: credits page

Hi Daniel, *,

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 2:04 AM, Daniel A. Rodriguez
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Since I've noticed that credits page was missing from spanish site just
> copied HTML content from http://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/credits/ but I
> wonder how that info is updated.

This is one of the pages where I personally think it doesn't make
sense to have it translated.. If you want to show it, you could use a
subsite virtual page to embedd the content into your NL-site, or
create a redirect page to redirect to it.

And yes, it's manually updated, before the final RC is tagged. (script
creates HTML, that HTML is tweaked manually and then pasted into the
html-edit view of the silverstripe backend).

ciao
Christian

suokunlong suokunlong

Re: credits page

Hi Christian,于 7/31/2014 6:37 PM, Christian Lohmaier
      写道:
If you want to show it, you could use a
      subsite virtual page to embedd the content into your NL-siteThe subsite virtual page function do not work for me (zh-cn).When I was choosing in the "subsite" dropdown box, the "page to link
    to" list do not update, all the pages are zh-cn site pages.Thanks!Kevin Suo
Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

Re: credits page

> Hi Christian,于 7/31/2014 6:37 PM, Christian Lohmaier
>       写道:
> If you want to show it, you could use a
>       subsite virtual page to embedd the content into your NL-siteThe
subsite virtual page function do not work for me (zh-cn).When I was
choosing in the "subsite" dropdown box, the "page to link
>     to" list do not update, all the pages are zh-cn site
pages.Thanks!Kevin Suo

I've faced the same problem so decided to use a redirector instead.

suokunlong suokunlong

Re: credits page

于 7/31/2014 6:37 PM, Christian Lohmaier
      写道:
This is one of the pages where I personally think it doesn't make
sense to have it translated.. If you want to show it, you could use a
subsite virtual page to embedd the content into your NL-site, or
create a redirect page to redirect to it.Also, how can I make the redirect page to be open in a new window
    (a href="..."target=_blank) ?Currently if I add a redirect page, when click it goes to the new
    page in the same browser window, this makes the visitor leave our
    site.Thanks!

Re: credits page

Hi Kevin, *,

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 4:08 AM, Kevin Suo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Christian,于 7/31/2014 6:37 PM, Christian Lohmaier
>       写道:
> If you want to show it, you could use a
>       subsite virtual page to embedd the content into your NL-siteThe subsite virtual page function do not work for me (zh-cn).When I was choosing in the "subsite" dropdown box, the "page to link
>     to" list do not update, all the pages are zh-cn site pages.Thanks!Kevin Suo

Ah, that might be a permission problem then - as I can pick the sites
and pages without problem.

Just to make sure I understood you correctly: You can pick different
subsites, also the "Main Site", but then in the list of pages you only
see the ones from your own site?

ciao
Christian

Re: credits page

Hi Kevin, *,

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 4:17 AM, Kevin Suo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 于 7/31/2014 6:37 PM, Christian Lohmaier
>       写道:
> This is one of the pages where I personally think it doesn't make
> sense to have it translated.. If you want to show it, you could use a
> subsite virtual page to embedd the content into your NL-site, or
> create a redirect page to redirect to it.Also, how can I make the redirect page to be open in a new window
>     (a href="..."target=_blank) ?Currently if I add a redirect page, when click it goes to the new
>     page in the same browser window, this makes the visitor leave our
>     site.Thanks!

Currently it lacks such a setting, but it should be easy to add.

Thx,

ciao
Christian