[dennisroczek@libreoffice.org: [libreoffice-website] MediaWiki upgraded]

Guilhem Moulin Guilhem Moulin

[dennisroczek@libreoffice.org: [libreoffice-website] MediaWiki upgraded]

Hi there,

We moved the wiki to a new host and upgraded to 1.28, cf. forwarded
Dennis' announce mail to [hidden email].  Florian
suggested that some folks here use special feature or extensions; please
check out if your pages are rendered properly, so we can chase possible
bugs.

Guilhem.

----- Forwarded message from Dennis Roczek <[hidden email]> -----

Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 14:40:19 +0100
From: Dennis Roczek <[hidden email]>
Subject: [libreoffice-website] MediaWiki upgraded
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Hi everybody,

yesterday night Guilhem upgraded our MediaWiki versions to MW1.28. :-)
Thanks for that. We did intensively tested the wiki in the last few
weeks. There are still some outstanding issues:

* RSS feeds (will be fixed "later" by me)
* OpenStreetMaps (will be fixed "later" by me)
* "Code Mirror" code highlight in the edit field (upstream bug report
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T153528 )
* graphiz graphs (e.g. at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Build_System , upstream
bug report https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T100795 )

If you find any other issues, please report here (or to me directly) and
we will try to find a solution for that.

The "long term" plan for the next weeks is to try to get the Visual
Editor finally online.

Regards,

Dennis

----- End forwarded message -----