dialog box and parameterized help URL link

Bruno Patin - wanadoo Bruno Patin - wanadoo

dialog box and parameterized help URL link

Hi

I am trying to use the capability to associate in a dialog box the URL
for the help. I filled (french wording = URL de l'aide) help URL (last
line of the parameters that can be filled)  but when launching the
dialog, I don't know how to use this link as when pressing F1 and the
box selected I do not have the link used but the libreoffice help. Could
you tell me where to find a tutirial telling me how this field (URL
thing) is used? Thanks a lot.

Bruno