disabled wiki new user registration

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

disabled wiki new user registration

Hi,

until we sorted out how to deal with the spam problems, I've disabled
wiki new user registration.

Admins still can create accounts for others, if they login with their
account and then open up
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Gukk_Devel Gukk_Devel

Re: disabled wiki new user registration

Am 09.02.2011 13:06, schrieb Florian Effenberger:

> Hi,
>
> until we sorted out how to deal with the spam problems, I've disabled
> wiki new user registration.
>
> Admins still can create accounts for others, if they login with their
> account and then open up
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup
>
> Florian

so we should inform potentialy interested people on the registration
page to get an account by asking the admins. or by participating in this
maillist.

Karl-Heinz