documentation confcall recording available

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

documentation confcall recording available

Hello,

I've just uploaded the recording of the documentation confcall to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Talkyoo-537138-2010-11-27-1219587.mp3

David et al., can you link it in the wiki from the appropriate page? ;)

Thanks a lot,
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

davidnelson davidnelson

Re: [steering-discuss] documentation confcall recording available

Hi Florian, :-)

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 17:45, Florian Effenberger
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just uploaded the recording of the documentation confcall to
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Talkyoo-537138-2010-11-27-1219587.mp3
>
> David et al., can you link it in the wiki from the appropriate page? ;)

Thanks for that. I will deal with this. Before putting the recording
up for download, I first need to confirm with the participants that
they all agree to this.

Guys, your wishes? Anyone who does not respond here will be contacted
directly by mail. No action will be taken until I have express
agreement from all participants in the call...

David Nelson

eskroni eskroni

Re: documentation confcall recording available

Thanks Florian.

2010/11/29 Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> I've just uploaded the recording of the documentation confcall to
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Talkyoo-537138-2010-11-27-1219587.mp3
>
> David et al., can you link it in the wiki from the appropriate page? ;)

I wanted so much to join the call, but my internet connection didn't
want me to. So it stopped working for almost all Saturday and Sunday.
I only got it working yesterday evening. :(

Sigrid

Jean Weber Jean Weber

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 18:15 +0800, David Nelson wrote:

> Hi Florian, :-)
>
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 17:45, Florian Effenberger
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've just uploaded the recording of the documentation confcall to
> > http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Talkyoo-537138-2010-11-27-1219587.mp3
> >
> > David et al., can you link it in the wiki from the appropriate page? ;)
>
> Thanks for that. I will deal with this. Before putting the recording
> up for download, I first need to confirm with the participants that
> they all agree to this.
>
> Guys, your wishes? Anyone who does not respond here will be contacted
> directly by mail. No action will be taken until I have express
> agreement from all participants in the call...
>
> David Nelson

Sure, ok with me, I knew it was being recorded so I figured that
participation meant consent. --Jean

davidnelson davidnelson

Re: documentation confcall recording available

Hi Sigrid, :-)

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 18:32, Sigrid Carrera
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wanted so much to join the call, but my internet connection didn't
> want me to. So it stopped working for almost all Saturday and Sunday.
> I only got it working yesterday evening. :(

I plan to organize another confcall in the near future, so please stay
tuned... Your participation would have been valuable, looking forward
to hearing you next time?

David Nelson

Andreas Mantke Andreas Mantke

Re: [steering-discuss] documentation confcall recording available

Hi David,

Am Montag, 29. November 2010, 11:15:12 schrieb David Nelson:

> Hi Florian, :-)
>
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 17:45, Florian Effenberger
>
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've just uploaded the recording of the documentation confcall to
> > http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Talkyoo-537138-2010-11-27-1219587
> > .mp3
> >
> > David et al., can you link it in the wiki from the appropriate page? ;)
>
> Thanks for that. I will deal with this. Before putting the recording
> up for download, I first need to confirm with the participants that
> they all agree to this.

it is OK for me.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice
## http://LibreOffice.org

Wheatbix Wheatbix

Re: [steering-discuss] documentation confcall recording available

It is a common understanding that conference calls are recorded
for posterity just as the mailing lists are archived.
Wherever decisions are made a record needs to be kept.

I don't think there is any need to ask permission to publish these items, as
a community we understand transparency.
It might be worth stating that the conversations are being recorded at the
start of the call, just in case.

Michael Wheatland