flat office validation

mikey mikey

flat office validation

I found a link to "officeotron" that looks pretty stale.
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=officeotron.git;a=summary

Is this still a working program? Is there a more recent version?

I'm having issues building flat office documents from scratch for import
into writer. I thought if it loaded it was valid, but recently I'm having
crashes when i try to do things directly related to my .fodt, like view the
page style definition, on a document generated outside writer, loaded into
writer, saved, program quit, program loaded, then document loaded again.
comparisons show a LOT of differences, because writer adjusts everything to
its liking, but i don't see any substantive differences.