formatting

Gukk_Devel Gukk_Devel

formatting

Hi,

I'm using Kubuntu 10.04, LibreOffice 3.3.0

If I change a style/format I can't revert it with the
revert/back-button, is this a bug?

Next question: how to fix/pin the formats/styles-menu?

Cheers
Karl-Heinz

Barbara Duprey Barbara Duprey

Re: formatting

On 2/22/2011 7:35 AM, Karl-Heinz Gödderz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Kubuntu 10.04, LibreOffice 3.3.0
>
> If I change a style/format I can't revert it with the
> revert/back-button, is this a bug?

Assuming you mean Ctrl-Z (or Undo), I have no problem doing this on Win7.

> Next question: how to fix/pin the formats/styles-menu?
>
> Cheers
> Karl-Heinz

The toolbar can be docked to an edge -- I typically drag it to the right edge, and when the gray
frame appears I drop it. Sometimes if LibO terminates abnormally the setting can be lost (or at
least, that's the case with OOo; haven't seen this yet with LibO).

Gukk_Devel Gukk_Devel

Re: formatting

Hi Barbara,

Am 22.02.2011 20:50, schrieb Barbara Duprey:

> The toolbar can be docked to an edge -- I typically drag it to the
> right edge, and when the gray frame appears I drop it. Sometimes if
> LibO terminates abnormally the setting can be lost (or at least,
> that's the case with OOo; haven't seen this yet with LibO).

thanks for the answer but in Kubuntu 10.04, installed as *.deb, it
doesn't. Could be a bug (interfering with Kwin). Can anyone confirm?

Karl-Heinz