good practical example of network installation linux, including LO

nabbler nabbler

good practical example of network installation linux, including LO

Readers,

For those considering to deploy LO in a network environment, this
example in a school should prove to be useful for
reference/discussion:
http://opensource.com/education/13/7/linux-westcliff-high-school

Tom Tom

Re: good practical example of network installation linux, including LO

Hi :)
Thanks :)  I've just used that in a letter to my boss.  Well, one of my bosses.

The marketing team might well be interested as it's good to have examples from different countries and the UK is a difficult one for FOSS to get any kind of foothold here.