happy new year

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

happy new year

Hello world,

Wishing you all a year full of compassion - which is a great source of
peace and happiness. And much joy with our work on LibreOffice :)

Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: happy new year

Le dimanche 01 janvier 2017 à 10:04 +0100, Cor Nouws a écrit :

> Hello world,
>
> Wishing you all a year full of compassion - which is a great source
> of
> peace and happiness. And much joy with our work on LibreOffice :)
>
> Cor
>

> --
> Cor Nouws
> GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365
> B134 80A6
> - vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org
> - volunteer http://www.libreoffice.org
> - The Document Foundation Membership Committee Member

Ditto here; happy new year to all :-)

Thank you Cor!
--
Charles-H. Schulz