hi !

csolisr@gmail.com csolisr@gmail.com

hi !

Hi,what is up?
my friend that works at chinese electronic corporation called
"VIP-SHIMAO" tell me: their company is carrying out a promotion
activity,
there are phone,notebook,LCD TV and so on,not only all of goods are
new and original ,but also the price so cheaper,they have received
from customers high praise in the worldwide,
today i get the digital camera that ordered,their service team are so
excelent,shiping time take less than one week,i am very satisfied with
their goods and service.
now i share with you the good news,i believe that you can find what
you need or like there : www.vip-shimao.info
i trust that you will not despair and will get surprising,wish
shopping happily!!

mhenriday mhenriday

Re: hi !

2011/3/6 [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

> Hi,what is up?
> my friend that works at chinese electronic corporation called
> "VIP-SHIMAO" tell me: their company is carrying out a promotion
> activity,
> there are phone,notebook,LCD TV and so on,not only all of goods are
> new and original ,but also the price so cheaper,they have received
> from customers high praise in the worldwide,
> today i get the digital camera that ordered,their service team are so
> excelent,shiping time take less than one week,i am very satisfied with
> their goods and service.
> now i share with you the good news,i believe that you can find what
> you need or like there : www.vip-shimao.info
> i trust that you will not despair and will get surprising,wish
> shopping happily!!

Wish shopping happily to you, too - but I do hope that a post like the above
will *not* be archived for eternity and that, indeed, the poster will be
removed from this list !...

Henri

Jonathan Aquilina Jonathan Aquilina

Re: hi !

On 3/6/11 5:32 PM, M Henri Day wrote:

> 2011/3/6 [hidden email]<[hidden email]>
>
>> Hi,what is up?
>> my friend that works at chinese electronic corporation called
>> "VIP-SHIMAO" tell me: their company is carrying out a promotion
>> activity,
>> there are phone,notebook,LCD TV and so on,not only all of goods are
>> new and original ,but also the price so cheaper,they have received
>> from customers high praise in the worldwide,
>> today i get the digital camera that ordered,their service team are so
>> excelent,shiping time take less than one week,i am very satisfied with
>> their goods and service.
>> now i share with you the good news,i believe that you can find what
>> you need or like there : www.vip-shimao.info
>> i trust that you will not despair and will get surprising,wish
>> shopping happily!!
>>
> Wish shopping happily to you, too - but I do hope that a post like the above
> will *not* be archived for eternity and that, indeed, the poster will be
> removed from this list !...
>
> Henri

I dont know how many times i have asked about spam filtering. we need
stricter spam filtering rules. I use spamassassin and it works like a charm.

Prabath Galagamage Prabath Galagamage

Re: hi !

????

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 3:15 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,what is up?
> my friend that works at chinese electronic corporation called
> "VIP-SHIMAO" tell me: their company is carrying out a promotion
> activity,
> there are phone,notebook,LCD TV and so on,not only all of goods are
> new and original ,but also the price so cheaper,they have received
> from customers high praise in the worldwide,
> today i get the digital camera that ordered,their service team are so
> excelent,shiping time take less than one week,i am very satisfied with
> their goods and service.
> now i share with you the good news,i believe that you can find what
> you need or like there : www.vip-shimao.info
> i trust that you will not despair and will get surprising,wish
> shopping happily!!

Prabath Galagamage
http://textlk.blogspot.com/
http://agniezine.wordpress.com/
http://www.ejsa.info

James Wilde James Wilde

Re: hi !

On Mar 6, 2011, at 17:35 , Jonathan Aquilina wrote:

> On 3/6/11 5:32 PM, M Henri Day wrote:

<snip>

> I dont know how many times i have asked about spam filtering. we need stricter spam filtering rules. I use spamassassin and it works like a charm.

Jonathan, you've got the best spam filtering there is - the moderators.  You've no idea how much we throw away!  However, if I have read the message header correctly, this is one that I approved by mistake, and I'm sorry for that.  I'll smack my wrist and promise to improve.

//James

Jonathan Aquilina Jonathan Aquilina

Re: hi !

James why use moderators when there is technology that will filter it
automatically for us?