impress default view

nabbler nabbler

impress default view

Readers,

Whenever an impress file is opened (e.g. enter
'http://www.taskjuggler.org/download/TaskJuggler-Workshop.sxi' in the
'load url' toolbar option), the LO window opens automatically
undesirable toolbars ('line and filling', 'presentation') and panes
('task', 'slide').

Is there a configuration file to control and change this behaviour?

Tom Tom

Re: impress default view

Hi :)
When i tried to open that file i only got the regular tool-bars and panels.

At least i think i got just the standard ones.  I've sent e-letter a
screenshot so he can confirm/deny.  Sxi is an old format so i "Save As
..." into the newer .Odp and sent that to e-letter too.  I'm not sure
if changing the format will make a difference but these "waggle the
wires" ideas sometimes shakes something loose that explains why weird
stuff happens.

On 13 November 2013 14:56, e-letter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Readers,
>
> Whenever an impress file is opened (e.g. enter
> 'http://www.taskjuggler.org/download/TaskJuggler-Workshop.sxi' in the
> 'load url' toolbar option), the LO window opens automatically
> undesirable toolbars ('line and filling', 'presentation') and panes
> ('task', 'slide').
>
> Is there a configuration file to control and change this behaviour?

Tom Tom

Re: impress default view

Hi :)
Are you still having this problem?  If so please let us know and hopefully someone might be able to help instead of just letting you know it's possible to fix!

Apols and regards from
Tom :)

Tom wrote