introduction

Ralph H. Ralph H.

introduction

Hi,
my Name is Ralph Hunderlach and i was told by Florian Effenberger
there is still help needed.
I hope i can provide some help. I have made some experience as
organizer and helper of the trader and exhibitor parts for some
conventions of the german anime club Animexx*, press officer of the
german pirate party, and managed the wikipedia boot at the systems
trade show in munich. All of those for several years.

Should there be more questions, just ask.

Ralph.

*   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animexx
**  http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systems

marcpare4 marcpare4

Re: introduction

Hi Ralph

Welcome to the marketing team.

Cheers

Marc

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: introduction

Hi Ralph,

Ralph H. wrote on 2010-11-29 15.58:

> my Name is Ralph Hunderlach and i was told by Florian Effenberger
> there is still help needed.
> I hope i can provide some help. I have made some experience as
> organizer and helper of the trader and exhibitor parts for some
> conventions of the german anime club Animexx*, press officer of the
> german pirate party, and managed the wikipedia boot at the systems
> trade show in munich. All of those for several years.
>
> Should there be more questions, just ask.

welcome to the show, and great to have you on board - thanks for the
introduction!

At the moment, lots of work is going on in various areas of TDF, and
lots of structures are being built. The next major event for sure will
be the release of LibreOffice 3.3, most probably in December or January.
We need to prepare a press release (a German draft already exists and
circulated on the DE list), a decend web site, a features page and the
like, and any help we can get is highly welcome. :-)

We are also working on a CMS managed website, see
http://(de.)test.libreoffice.org, where any help is welcome.

Maybe it could be interesting to hear the records of the latest
marketing conference calls we do, available at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/ConfCalls#Archives

Thanks for being with us!

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Danishka Navin Danishka Navin

Re: introduction

Hi Ralph,

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:28 PM, Ralph H. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> my Name is Ralph Hunderlach and i was told by Florian Effenberger
> there is still help needed.
> I hope i can provide some help. I have made some experience as
> organizer and helper of the trader and exhibitor parts for some
> conventions of the german anime club Animexx*, press officer of the
> german pirate party, and managed the wikipedia boot at the systems
> trade show in munich. All of those for several years.

Welcome aboard!

--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com