[libo-l10n] Dutch translation

Computer Consultancy Amstelveen Computer Consultancy Amstelveen

[libo-l10n] Dutch translation

  If I can help let me know. I do not know how you work but send me in
the right direction e we will get there.

--

Met vriendelijke groet,
With kind regards

* Eljo A. Morpurgo*
Consultant / Intermediair

* <http://www.ccamstelveen.nl/> ccamstelveen.nl
<http://www.ccamstelveen.nl/>*

        * Computer Consultancy Amstelveen*
Anna Polaklaan 25
1187 PW Amstelveen
Nederland / Europe EU
*Tel*:       06 40 10 80 10
*Fax*:      04 82 20 50 14
*Skype*: Computer.Consultancy.Amstelveen
<callto://Computer.Consultancy.Amstelveen> * Website:*
www.ccamstelveen.nl <http://www.ccamstelveen.nl/>
*email adres*: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
Kvk Nr:          34274353
BTW/VAT:     NL195490095B01
e-mail disclaimer *© *2007 - 20*1*
<http://home.wanadoo.nl/morpurgo/disclaimer/web-mail_disclaimer.html#e-mail:>0
<http://home.wanadoo.nl/morpurgo/disclaimer/web-mail_disclaimer.html#e-mail:>

<http://nl.linkedin.com/in/eljomorpurgo> Youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/user/ccamstelveen> Twitter
<http://twitter.com/ccamstelveen>

All mail is checked by Comodo Internet Security
<https://accounts.comodo.com/cfp/management/signup?aid=388>
* *
<http://home.wanadoo.nl/morpurgo/disclaimer/web-mail_disclaimer.html#e-mail:>

sophi sophi

Re: [libo-l10n] Dutch translation

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Computer Consultancy Amstelveen
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>  If I can help let me know. I do not know how you work but send me i
n the
> right direction e we will get there.

Thanks for your proposal, please stay tuned, the team will soon get in
touch with you.

Kind regards
Sophie