[libo-l10n] LibreOffice in Catalan

Jesús Corrius Jesús Corrius

[libo-l10n] LibreOffice in Catalan

Hi all,

If nobody is against it, I will take care of the Catalan translation
of LibreOffice.

I have several years of experience with that language, so I think I
can do a good job ;)

Jesús Corrius
http://www.corrius.org

sophi sophi

Re: [libo-l10n] LibreOffice in Catalan

Hi Jesus,

2010/10/4 Jesús Corrius <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
>
> If nobody is against it, I will take care of the Catalan translation
> of LibreOffice.
>
> I have several years of experience with that language, so I think I
> can do a good job ;)

I'm sure too ;-) thanks a lot!

Kind regards
Sophie