Charles.

1 Comment

Martin Bayer Martin Bayer

Re: [libreoffice-conference] 2 questions

Charles -

thank you for bringing up these two questions.

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 04:24:54PM +0200, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> - is the entrance to the conference for free or is there a fee to be
> paid?

Yes, a small registration fee of € 10.00 needs to be paid in advance in
order to complete the registration.

Please point your browser to
http://conference.libreoffice.org/registration for the details and the
payment links.

> - registrations are open, but when do they close?

We need one week to prepare the badges, the list of visitors, the
welcome bags, and so on.

That's why registration closes Monday 08/Oct/2012, 21:59 GMT.

Please note that attending the conference is only possible for registred
visitors due to security measures at the conference center.

--
Cheers!
Martin Bayer

Member of The Document Foundation