S.

2 Comments

Krishnababu Krothapalli Krishnababu Krothapalli

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Airport bus

Hi,
I have to catch a flight which is scheduled to departure at 10:50 AM
tomorrow, 26th  from Aarhus airport. The bus available from Aarhus H to
Arhus airtport is 925x and its departure timings are 5:19 and 9:24,
which are bit odd timings to catch a 10:50 flight.

If anybody having the similar journey schedule please reply here so that
we can share a taxi ride to the airport.
I would prefer to start from city around 7:30 :-)

Thanks,
Krishna.
On 09/25/2015 05:29 PM, Simon Phipps wrote:
> If you plan to catch the bus to the airport I recommend using
> http://www.rejseplanen.dk/ and not midttrafik.dk to check the schedule. The
> two sites disagree and the first site appears to have the correct schedule.
>
> S.

John Rasmussen John Rasmussen

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Airport bus

The bus works for you.

You will find departures at: http://www.aar.dk/afgange (find the English
flag for English :))
You flight at 10:50 is flight no SK1246.
Find the bus at:
https://www.midttrafik.dk/koereplaner/lufthavnsbusser-%28airport%29/aarhus-airport-%28uk%29.aspx
Select Date: 26-09-2015 and Flight no: SK1246 and you will find your bus
925X.
The bus leaves 9:30 from the rail road station and arrive at the airport
10:20.

You should check the schedule tomorrow, too. If the flight is delayed then
the bus is delayed accordingly.

Aarhus is a domestic airport and half an hour is enough for check-in.

Enjoy your flight :)

Regards
  John