[libreoffice-conference] Applying for visa

Posted by Leif Lodahl Leif Lodahl
If you are attending the LibreOffice Conference in Aarhus, Denmark in
September and if you are a citizen of one of the countries listed on
this page
https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/visa/need_visa/who_needs_visa.htm
, you must have a visa in order to enter Denmark.

You can find the visa application here:
https://www.nyidanmark.dk/NR/rdonlyres/D4785E07-7C27-4AC6-970D-7FF3A8C7602D/0/application_schengen_visa.pdf.

Here you can find a list of Danish representations:
http://um.dk/en/about-us/organisation/find-us-abroad/.

Invitation
We are happy to help you by sending you an invitation to the conference.
The invitation will be provided digitally. We will inform you by email
about the procedure. Please provide us with as many information as
possible. Send an e-mail with as many information as possible to
[hidden email].

Because of vacation we will process your invitation as soon as possible
after August 10th.

Here is an overview of the information we need from you:
http://conference.libreoffice.org/2015/practical-info/applying-for-visa/

We are looking forward to see you in Aarhus in September.

Cheers,
Leif Lodahl
The conference organizers