[libreoffice-conference] Business support around LibreOffice

Posted by Martyn Russell Martyn Russell
Hello all,

Lanedo are sponsoring the LibreOffice conference this year and as you
may already know, we provide a number of services around LibreOffice:

   http://www.lanedo.com/libreoffice

If you're coming to the conference because you want to meet businesses
that can help you improve your LibreOffice experience, feel free to
contact me/us and we can arrange to meet during the week.

Forgive the shameless plug :)

Look forward to seeing everyone there,

Martyn

Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.