[libreoffice-conference] Clothing for Berlin

Posted by Brennan T Vincent Brennan T Vincent

I have never been near this part of the world (the closest was the awfully
rainy and foggy northwestern France) so I'm not sure what the weather is
like and what clothes I should pack.

[ Perhaps the next conference could be held in Tucson; the weather today is
32°C and sunny. :) ]

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions?

2 Comments

Christian Lohmaier-3 Christian Lohmaier-3

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Clothing for Berlin

Hi Brennan, *,

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Brennan T Vincent
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have never been near this part of the world (the closest was the awfully
> rainy and foggy northwestern France) so I'm not sure what the weather is
> like and what clothes I should pack.
>
> Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions?

Expect temperatures during the day between 10 and 15 °C
Temeratures in the night should still be above 0°C, around 3-5°C

So you should bring a sweater and/or a jacket. While there still are
sunny days where the temperature in sunlight is really warm, it is
usually too cold for just wearing a T-Shirt outside.

ciao
Christian

Andreas Mantke - Document Foundation Andreas Mantke - Document Foundation

Am 14.10.2012 20:01, schrieb Brennan T Vincent:

> Hi,
>
> I have never been near this part of the world (the closest was the awfully
> rainy and foggy northwestern France) so I'm not sure what the weather is
> like and what clothes I should pack.
>
> [ Perhaps the next conference could be held in Tucson; the weather today is
> 32°C and sunny. :) ]
>
> Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions?

it's not that hot in central Europe yet ;-)

The weather forecast for Berlin tells me that it should be sun with a
bit clouds. But you should not rely on that forecast and bring some rain
gear with you.

Because we in the autumn season the temperatures will be from 7° (night)
to 16/17° (midday) Celsius.

Regards,
Andreas

--