[libreoffice-conference] Community meetings

Posted by Björn Balazs Björn Balazs
Hi all,

I find little to no information about the community
meetings on tuesday. Will they be all day? Is there a list
of participants for the different groups? Perhaps with
time of arrival?

Cheers,
Björn
--
www.OpenUsability.org
www.OpenSource-Usability-Labs.com

8 Comments

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Community meetings

Hi,

Björn Balazs wrote on 2012-10-14 16:39:
> I find little to no information about the community
> meetings on tuesday. Will they be all day? Is there a list
> of participants for the different groups? Perhaps with
> time of arrival?

there are two meetings scheduled, based on the feedback from the various
mailing lists we received:

At 1500, a private Board of Directors meetings, whose minutes will be
made public afterwards.

At 1700, a meeting of the Engineering Steering Committee, whereas I
don't know whether that is public or not. I assume it's public, but I
lack knowledge about that.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

Florian Effenberger wrote:
> At 1700, a meeting of the Engineering Steering Committee, whereas I
> don't know whether that is public or not. I assume it's public, but
> I lack knowledge about that.

Yes, it's enthusiastically public.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Michael Meeks-2 Michael Meeks-2

On Sun, 2012-10-14 at 18:38 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> At 1700, a meeting of the Engineering Steering Committee, whereas I
> don't know whether that is public or not. I assume it's public, but I
> lack knowledge about that.

        We have at least some things to discuss that are private; but minutes
will be available afterwards, and it'll prolly lapse into some more
open / a hacking session after an hour; so I'd say anyone is welcome to
wander in around 18:00 - though possibly they will only enjoy some
heated discussion on UNO/ABI management or somesuch.

        All the best,

                Michael.

Dwayne Bailey Dwayne Bailey

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Community meetings

On 14 October 2012 17:38, Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Björn Balazs wrote on 2012-10-14 16:39:
>
>  I find little to no information about the community
>> meetings on tuesday. Will they be all day? Is there a list
>> of participants for the different groups? Perhaps with
>> time of arrival?
>>

> there are two meetings scheduled, based on the feedback from the various
> mailing lists we received:
>
> At 1500, a private Board of Directors meetings, whose minutes will be made
> public afterwards.
>
> At 1700, a meeting of the Engineering Steering Committee, whereas I don't
> know whether that is public or not. I assume it's public, but I lack
> knowledge about that.

I don't see any localiser meeting, didn't see any discussion on the l10n
list.  I'd be interesting in meeting with other localisers tomorrow if
others are interested.

--
Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Community meetings

naruoga naruoga

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Community meetings

Hi,

I'm a LO translator in Japan, so I'm interested also.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:35 PM, Olivier Hallot
<[hidden email]> wrote:

Naruhiko Ogasawara ([hidden email])

Andras Timar-4 Andras Timar-4

2012. 10. 15. 13:29 keltezéssel, Dwayne Bailey írta:

> I don't see any localiser meeting, didn't see any discussion on the l10n
> list.  I'd be interesting in meeting with other localisers tomorrow if
> others are interested.

Wednesday, from 18.00, Eichensaal, Translation BoF

I think that's it.

Andras

Dwayne Bailey Dwayne Bailey

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Community meetings

On 15 October 2012 15:35, Olivier Hallot <
[hidden email]> wrote:

Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095