[libreoffice-conference] Conference videos finally online

Posted by Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger
Hello everyone,

after lots of technical issues, and lots of time invested by the video
producers, I am happy to finally announce the availability of the
previous' LibreOffice Conference videos at

        http://141.64.64.107/presentations/libreoffice/

Sorry for this utterly long delay - technical issues outside of our
responsibility caused this to happen, and we hope to have learned a
lesson from this for the next conferences.

The slides have been available for quite a while already at

        http://conference.libreoffice.org/talks/

Enjoy!
Florian

2 Comments

Cedric Bosdonnat Cedric Bosdonnat

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Conference videos finally online

Hello Florian,

On Thu, 2013-06-13 at 14:19 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> after lots of technical issues, and lots of time invested by the video
> producers, I am happy to finally announce the availability of the
> previous' LibreOffice Conference videos at
>
> http://141.64.64.107/presentations/libreoffice/

Great!

Where should we mention the typos found there? on first page I found at
least:
  Plane Administration – Andreas Mantke -> Plone
  Mikias Vajna -> Miklos

--
Cedric

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Conference videos finally online

Hi,

Cedric Bosdonnat wrote on 2013-06-13 15:14:
> Where should we mention the typos found there? on first page I found at
> least:
>    Plane Administration – Andreas Mantke -> Plone
>    Mikias Vajna -> Miklos

thanks, have just fixed it :)

Florian