Carsten

3 Comments

agger agger

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Directions to hack fest and university dinner

[hidden email] skrev den 23.09.2015 16:18:
> Dear all
>
> Please find enclosed the instructions on how to get to the venues for
> the hack fest and dinner tomorrow.

Apparently, this mailing list does not allow attachments.

I uploaded the instructions for you here:

http://modspil.dk/docs/hackfestdirections.pdf

> You need to take bus no. 13 from the opposite side of the street wrt
> DOKK1.

Best
Carsten

Florian Haftmann Florian Haftmann

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Directions to hack fest and university dinner

Dear Carsten,

> You need to take bus no. 13 from the opposite side of the street wrt
DOKK1.

do you have a recommendation at hand what ticket to buy exactly?

Thanks a lot,
        Florian

--

PGP available:

agger agger

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Directions to hack fest and university dinner

You need a two zone ticket, as you only move in two zones.

Several people traveling together could get a multiride ticket in any kiosk. That should also be for two zones.