[libreoffice-conference] LibreOffice Conference-Site (2013): User Accounts

Posted by Andreas Mantke - Document Foundation Andreas Mantke - Document Foundation
Hi all,

I've worked on a way to import the user accounts and the permissions
from the LibreOffice conference 2012 site, that is currently running in
an own Plone instance, the last days again. I got an easy way to import
the "old" accounts with their password etc. I've set up a
test-conference-site for this. This new
site is available at:
http://vm5.documentfoundation.org:9094/2013/en

If you own an account on the LibreOffice-Conference-2012-Site you could
try to login with your credentials on the test-site. I'm happy to get
feedback, if it works for you (and not only for me).

If everything works as expected I'll import the 'old' accounts into the
productive conference-2013-site.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice
## http://LibreOffice.org

--
Andreas Mantke <[hidden email]>
Twitter: @andreaslibo Skype: andreaslibo

3 Comments

Norbert Thiebaud Norbert Thiebaud

Re: [libreoffice-conference] LibreOffice Conference-Site (2013): User Accounts

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 7:05 AM, Andreas Mantke
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> If you own an account on the LibreOffice-Conference-2012-Site you could
> try to login with your credentials on the test-site. I'm happy to get
> feedback, if it works for you (and not only for me).

Works for me.

Norbert

Michael Meeks-2 Michael Meeks-2

On Thu, 2013-05-09 at 14:05 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> I've worked on a way to import the user accounts and the permissions
> from the LibreOffice conference 2012 site, that is currently running in
> an own Plone instance, the last days again. I got an easy way to import
> the "old" accounts with their password etc. I've set up a

        Works for me too - thanks for that ! :-) looks nice indeed.

        Good stuff,

                Michael.

Andreas Mantke - Document Foundation Andreas Mantke - Document Foundation

Re: [libreoffice-conference] LibreOffice Conference-Site (2013): User Accounts

Hello Michael, all,

Am 09.05.2013 18:05, schrieb Michael Meeks:

> On Thu, 2013-05-09 at 14:05 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
>> I've worked on a way to import the user accounts and the permissions
>> from the LibreOffice conference 2012 site, that is currently running in
>> an own Plone instance, the last days again. I got an easy way to import
>> the "old" accounts with their password etc. I've set up a
> Works for me too - thanks for that ! :-) looks nice indeed.
>
> Good stuff,
>
> Michael.

thanks for all your feedback.

I imported the user accounts from the 2012-site into the current
LibreOffice conference site now.

Best regards,
Andreas