[libreoffice-conference] Marketing Strategy Workshop

Posted by Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

I've proposed an official Marketing strategy workshop for the Berlin
Conference. I can nominate a co-leader, and Italo and Florian, you'd be
natural choices :-) but you need to register to the conference website
first.

Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,
Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany

7 Comments

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Marketing Strategy Workshop

Hi,

Charles-H.Schulz wrote on 2012-08-01 18:09:

> I've proposed an official Marketing strategy workshop for the Berlin
> Conference. I can nominate a co-leader, and Italo and Florian, you'd be
> natural choices :-) but you need to register to the conference website
> first.

:-) normally I should with the username "floeff". Can you check if you
see me, or if I missed something?

Thanks,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Marketing Strategy Workshop

I didn't see you...

Best,

Charles.
Le 1 août 2012 20:08, "Florian Effenberger" <[hidden email]>
a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Charles-H.Schulz wrote on 2012-08-01 18:09:
>
>  I've proposed an official Marketing strategy workshop for the Berlin
>> Conference. I can nominate a co-leader, and Italo and Florian, you'd be
>> natural choices :-) but you need to register to the conference website
>> first.
>>

> :-) normally I should with the username "floeff". Can you check if you see
> me, or if I missed something?
>
> Thanks,
> Florian
>
> --
> Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
> Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.**org/imprint<http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint>

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Marketing Strategy Workshop

Andreas, can you help? ;)

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2012-08-01 20:24:

> I didn't see you...
>
> Best,
>
> Charles.
> Le 1 août 2012 20:08, "Florian Effenberger" <[hidden email]>
> a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Charles-H.Schulz wrote on 2012-08-01 18:09:
>>
>>   I've proposed an official Marketing strategy workshop for the Berlin
>>
>> :-) normally I should with the username "floeff". Can you check if you see
>> me, or if I missed something?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Florian
>>
>> --
>> Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
>> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
>> The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
>> Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
>> Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.**org/imprint<http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint>

>> deleted

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Andreas Mantke - Document Foundation Andreas Mantke - Document Foundation

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Marketing Strategy Workshop

Hi Florian,

Am 01.08.2012 20:25, schrieb Florian Effenberger:
> Andreas, can you help? ;)
I could but I don't know enough about your bio ;-)

You could create a new speaker for yourself in about 5 minutes or
faster. I would need more than two hours because I had to google first ;-)

Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Mantke <[hidden email]>
Twitter: @andreaslibo Skype: andreaslibo

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

[libreoffice-conference] Re: Marketing Strategy Workshop

Hi,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 2012-08-01 20:35:

> I could but I don't know enough about your bio ;-)
>
> You could create a new speaker for yourself in about 5 minutes or
> faster. I would need more than two hours because I had to google first ;-)

ah, sorry, didn't know that this is a separate account - sure, will do!

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Marketing Strategy Workshop

added myself now, Charles can add me to the workshop :)

Italo Vignoli-2 Italo Vignoli-2

On 8/1/12 6:09 PM, Charles-H.Schulz wrote:

> I've proposed an official Marketing strategy workshop for the Berlin
> Conference. I can nominate a co-leader, and Italo and Florian, you'd be
> natural choices :-) but you need to register to the conference website
> first.

Registered as italovignoli. I will work on a document while away on
vacations, and then I will share it with the community (wiki page?). The
document is going to be based on the original marketing strategy with
additions and updates.

--
Italo Vignoli - Director
phone +39.348.5653829 - skype italovignoli