[libreoffice-conference] My talks slides

Posted by Cedric Bosdonnat Cedric Bosdonnat
Hi all,

The slides for the CMIS update and the GSoc panel are available here:
http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/wordpress/wp-content/upload/libreoffice/loconf-2012-cmis-update.odp
http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/wordpress/wp-admin/wp-content/upload/libreoffice/loconf-2012-gsoc-panel.odp

Note that the slide for the GSoC improvements discussion isn't worth
being published: better read the minutes on the dev mailing list
archive.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2012-October/039940.html

--
Cedric

3 Comments

Artur Dorda Artur Dorda

Re: [libreoffice-conference] My talks slides

Hi Cedric,

The slides for GSoC panel are unavailable - "ERREUR 404 - Document non trouvé".

I guess you should remove "wp-admin/" fragment from your link. So instead of
http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/wordpress/wp-admin/wp-content/upload/libreoffice/loconf-2012-gsoc-panel.odp
it should be
http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/wordpress/wp-content/upload/libreoffice/loconf-2012-gsoc-panel.odp
[this works]

Best regards,
Artur

2012/11/3 Cedric Bosdonnat <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> The slides for the CMIS update and the GSoc panel are available here:
> http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/wordpress/wp-content/upload/libreoffice/loconf-2012-cmis-update.odp
> http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/wordpress/wp-admin/wp-content/upload/libreoffice/loconf-2012-gsoc-panel.odp
>
> Note that the slide for the GSoC improvements discussion isn't worth
> being published: better read the minutes on the dev mailing list
> archive.
>
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2012-October/039940.html
>
> --
> Cedric

Cedric Bosdonnat Cedric Bosdonnat

Re: [libreoffice-conference] My talks slides

Hi Artur,

On Sat, 2012-11-03 at 13:25 +0100, Artur Dorda wrote:
> The slides for GSoC panel are unavailable - "ERREUR 404 - Document non trouvé".
>
> I guess you should remove "wp-admin/" fragment from your link. So instead of
> http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/wordpress/wp-admin/wp-content/upload/libreoffice/loconf-2012-gsoc-panel.odp
> it should be
> http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/wordpress/wp-content/upload/libreoffice/loconf-2012-gsoc-panel.odp

Thanks for spotting that one... it seems I made a mistake somewhere in
my blog post as well... I'll double check it ;)

--
Cedric

Michael Meeks-2 Michael Meeks-2

[libreoffice-conference] Slides / up-loaded ...

FWIW,

        I pushed my slides to my blog as hybrid PDF the other day:

        http://people.gnome.org/~michael/blog/2012-10-31.html

        Has the content.

        HTH,

                Michael.