[libreoffice-conference] New talk from Cor: LibreLex

Posted by sophi sophi
Hi all,

Cor will present LibreLex: flexible, highly configurable document creation
extension for LibreOffice with advanced functionality.
It will be at 10:00 tomorrow in room M2.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
GSM:+33683901545

1 Comment

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-conference] New talk from Cor: LibreLex

Sophie Gautier wrote on 24-09-15 13:42:
> Cor will present LibreLex: flexible, highly configurable document creation
> extension for LibreOffice with advanced functionality.
> It will be at 10:00 tomorrow in room M2.

Thanks for adding this to the program, Sophie.

To add: I was giving a demo this afternoon to some people and they
insisted that I should give talk for more people ... ok ;)

LibreLex is used to make customers in The Netherlands happy and we wnat
to use the potential on other countries too.

Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer http://www.libreoffice.org