Regina

5 Comments

Hanssens Bart Hanssens Bart

RE: [libreoffice-conference] ODF plugfest get-together

Hello Regina,

As far as I know, nothing has been decided just yet.
My suggestion would be that, whoever is interested, simply drops by Konferenzraum 1 on Wednesday evening (19:00)
I've never visited Berlin before, so suggestions for exploring the city are welcome :-)

Best regards

Bart

Re: [libreoffice-conference] ODF plugfest get-together

Nope and I'd be curious to know more as well.

best,
Charles.

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

Hanssens Bart wrote:
> My suggestion would be that, whoever is interested, simply drops
> by Konferenzraum 1 on Wednesday evening (19:00) I've never visited
> Berlin before, so suggestions for exploring the city are welcome
> :-)

Wednesday will have an official reception here, with snacks and
drinks in the BMWI building - so I suggest something past 22:00 at
that day.

There's currently no official evening activity planned for the
Thursday, so maybe that day would be better suited for individual
group meetups?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Re: [libreoffice-conference] ODF plugfest get-together

Hi Bart,

if I remember correct, that get-together was announced for Tuesday.

Kind regards
Regina

Hanssens Bart schrieb:

> Hello Regina,
>
> As far as I know, nothing has been decided just yet.
> My suggestion would be that, whoever is interested, simply drops by Konferenzraum 1 on Wednesday evening (19:00)
> I've never visited Berlin before, so suggestions for exploring the city are welcome :-)
>
> Best regards
>
> Bart

I'll check with Michiel (who unfortunately cannot attend the plugfest this time),
but AFAIK there's nothing planned on Tuesday evening wrt the ODF Plugfest.