[libreoffice-conference] Photos of talks

Posted by Sam Tuke Sam Tuke
Hi All, I've taken some pictures of talks and the conference and put
them on my ownCloud server. You're welcome to use them. Please be
considerate of the person who is depicted if you do.

You can click on a picture to view it larger in ownCloud, then use arrow
keys to quickly navigate to the next and skip through them. You can also
click the square icon top right to get a gallery view. Wednesday's pics
are probably only interesting to Collaborans.

http://samtuke.com/owncloud/index.php/s/53y5fRK3ALPguE4

Best,

Sam.
--
Sam Tuke
Marketing Manager

2 Comments

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Photos of talks

Hi Sam,

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Sam Tuke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All, I've taken some pictures of talks and the conference and put
> them on my ownCloud server. You're welcome to use them. Please be
> considerate of the person who is depicted if you do.
>
> You can click on a picture to view it larger in ownCloud, then use arrow
> keys to quickly navigate to the next and skip through them. You can also
> click the square icon top right to get a gallery view. Wednesday's pics
> are probably only interesting to Collaborans.
>
> http://samtuke.com/owncloud/index.php/s/53y5fRK3ALPguE4

Thanks a lot for sharing :) Could you let us know the licence they are
under, we will need it to reuse them.

Cheers
Sophie

> Best,
>
> Sam.
> --
> Sam Tuke
> Marketing Manager
> Collabora Productivity
> Tel: +49 15792 332312
> G+: +samtuke
> Skype: samtuke

Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
GSM:+33683901545
IRC: sophi
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

Sam Tuke Sam Tuke

On 25/09/15 15:48, Sophie Gautier wrote:
> Thanks a lot for sharing :) Could you let us know the licence they are
> under, we will need it to reuse them.

CC-By-SA. Thanks :)

Sam.