[libreoffice-conference] Send us your pictures!

Posted by Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

we would like to publish a collection of images from the LibreOffice
Conference 2012. Lots of people at the venue made photos, and we invite
you to share them with us. :-)

You can upload them at

        http://conference.libreoffice.org/upload

Here's how to do that:

1. Please ZIP them,
2. put a file with your name
3. as well as the image license into the archive.

Our preferred license is Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/). We cannot
publish pictures without a license statement and author's name in the
archive.

Looking forward to getting lots of pictures!

Thanks a lot,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

2 Comments

Andreas Mantke - Document Foundation Andreas Mantke - Document Foundation

Re: Reminder: Send us your pictures! (was: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Send us your pictures!)

Hello all,

we would to like to publish some pictures from the LibreOffice
conference on the project websites. Please take a short break and upload
your photos you want to share.

Thanks a lot,
Andreas

--
Andreas Mantke <[hidden email]>
Twitter: @andreaslibo Skype: andreaslibo

Jochen Stärk Jochen Stärk

[libreoffice-conference] Re: Reminder: Send us your pictures!

Thanks to all for organizing the conference and the web site and making
the slides available, very much looking forward to the videos :-)

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jochen Stärk

www.usegroup.de            (home office)
Albigerstr. 22             Huswertstraße 14
55232 Alzey                60435 Frankfurt

Tel: (06731)997997-5       (069)569940-20
Fax: (06731)997997-6       (069)559940-19
Mobil: (0177)4512645