[libreoffice-conference] Sending presentations

Posted by Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

we also would like to remind you to send in your presentations from the
LibreOffice Conference, as we want to make them available to the general
public together with the videos soon. :-)

We already received feedback from many speakers, thank you very much!

Those of you who haven't send in their presentations yet, please do so
by e-mailing them as ODP and/or PDF to

        [hidden email]

Thanks a lot!
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108