[libreoffice-conference] Silverstripe Q&A / Tutorial during Hackfest

Posted by Christian Lohmaier-3 Christian Lohmaier-3
Hi *,

I'll be available to answer questions  regarding the useage of
silverstripe and development for silverstripe.

I have virtualbox VM with plain installation of silverstipe - so if
you're interested you can have a copy (it's ubuntu based).

Also if you have questions on how to do specific things on your
localized site or how  to use the shortcodes like [devDl...] find me
during the hackfest..

ciao
Christain