[libreoffice-conference] UbuCon

Posted by Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

who of you is joining UbuCon, which takes place directly after LibOCon?
I just spotted that you need to register and pay a small fee for UbuCon
until this Friday, so keep that in mind. :)

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

3 Comments

mike schinagl mike schinagl

Re: [libreoffice-conference] UbuCon

I registered and paid the fee but don´t know if I wil make it.

Mike

Florian Effenberger wrote on 10/8/2012 10:42 AM:
> Hello,
>
> who of you is joining UbuCon, which takes place directly after LibOCon? I just spotted that you need to register and pay a
> small fee for UbuCon until this Friday, so keep that in mind. :)
>
> Florian

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: [libreoffice-conference] UbuCon

Sophie, myself and a few others from the french community will leave on
Friday night for Paris...

best,

Charles.

italovignoli italovignoli

On 10/8/12 10:42 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

> who of you is joining UbuCon, which takes place directly after LibOCon?
> I just spotted that you need to register and pay a small fee for UbuCon
> until this Friday, so keep that in mind. :)

I am staying in Berlin until Sunday as my wife and our best friends are
joining me after the conference (we might show up at the Libuntu Party,
although I would not bet a dime on it), but we plan to walk around the
city and visit some museums and monuments.

In addition, it looks like UbuCon is entirely in German, and this makes
the event less user friendly...

--
Italo Vignoli - [hidden email]
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP [hidden email]

Italo Vignoli
Director - The Document Foundation