only site where they were available.

2 Comments

Stefan Weigel Stefan Weigel

Re: [libreoffice-conference] conference 2012 slides no longer available?

Hallo Michael,

> and apparently the web page on conference.libreoffice.org that
> listed all the slides is no longer available.

I´m not in charge of the site and I don´t know, what happened to it.
But you may use my inofficial copy in the meantime:

http://s132649167.online.de/libo/conference2012/

Seems like there is some construction at
http://conference.libreoffice.org due to preparations for LibOCon
2013. ;-)

Stefan

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: [libreoffice-conference] conference 2012 slides no longer available?

Hi,

Stefan Weigel wrote on 2013-04-26 16:15:
> Seems like there is some construction at
> http://conference.libreoffice.org  due to preparations for LibOCon
> 2013.;-)

yes, we are working on it, will look into this with Andreas over the
weekend. :)

Florian